- Check In 3:00PM, Check Out 11:00AM
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Room rates based on double occupancy (two people). Additional persons-$10 per night, per person
- Children 6 & under stay free
- Cribs available upon request. $5 rental fee.
- Rates based on availability and subject to change. Prices subject to applicable tax.
- DEPOSIT POLICY: 50 percent deposit required at the time of the booking via MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or personal check
- CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event you must cancel your reservation, your deposit will be refunded in full provided your cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less notice is given, we will do our best to re-rent your room for the dates of your reservation. If we are unable to re-rent your room, your deposit is non-refundable. If you choose to make your reservation through an online travel agency (Booking.com, Expedia etc.), you are responsible for the policies you agree to through those websites.
- A confirmed reservation is a two-way commitment. We commit to holding that particular room for your desired dates, therefore not selling it to someone else. You commit to staying in that room for the dates we’re holding it for you. “No shows” are financially responsible for the entire cost of their reservation. “No show” reservations will be held until 8:00am the day following their scheduled day of arrival. We are unable to give refunds on early departures.
- PET POLICY: Pets are allowed only in our designed pet friendly hotel rooms. A onetime pet fee of $30 will be applied. Pet friendly room reservations must be made by phone. Unannounced pets will be turned away at arrival if designated pet friendly rooms are not available. Please call in advance!
Winter Front Desk Hours: Although our hotel is closed until May 1, 2020, we are always available to answer questions and take reservations! Call 800-809-1819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Front Desk Hours: 8am-9pm daily. If after hours, please leave us a message. We'll make sure to return your call when the office reopens the next morning.